Just because a jobsite is small doesn’t mean it requires less-powerful equipment. A mini track loader, also known as a mini skid-steer, allows you to work efficiently in smaller yards and navigate narrow spaces and doorways that would hold up larger equipment. Plus the new Bobcat MT100 delivers a big boost in power with a 1,000-lb. rated operating capacity, powerful breakout force and impressive lift height. And when equipped with the right attachments, mini track loaders become more than just landscaping equipment and can take on jobs traditionally handled by larger compact track loaders or skid-steer loaders.
Whether you’re looking to downsize to a more maneuverable machine or to upgrade from wheelbarrows and hand tools and the time you spend on manual labor, the mini track loader is a great option for you. They work effortlessly where other machines can’t, making them a popular choice for landscapers, contractors, grounds maintenance crews and more. Thanks to their compact size, mini-track loaders can also help you expand your business and take on projects you couldn’t normally do with a larger machine. With features like the Bob-Tach® mounting system, you can quickly move from one task to another by easily swapping out whatever attachment you need for the next project. And since they’re so easy to use, mini track loaders are also a great rental option for anyone in need of a maneuverable and versatile tool for knocking out quick one-off projects. Check out some of the most popular jobs that can be made easier with the help of a mini track loader.
Landscaping Projects Made Easy with a Mini Track Loader
Landscaping projects are the bread and butter of a mini track loader. The right landscaping equipment gives you the versatility and maneuverability you need to tackle a wide range of projects in a front yard or backyard, and can replace outdated landscaping tools like shovels, wheelbarrows or other hand tools to complete jobs in half the time it would take using manual labor. The list of projects you can complete with a mini track loader is long. These projects include:
- Tearing through clumps and loosening soil to create the perfect soil bed for gardening.
- Digging holes for installing fences, trees or irrigation systems.
- Removing and grinding stubborn tree stumps.
- Clearing and hauling away heavy piles of snow.
Make a list of your planned landscaping projects to help you choose the right mini track loader for your jobsite.
Mini Track Loaders Tackle Construction Projects in Tight Spaces
While popular among landscaping professionals and homeowners, powerful mini track loaders like the Bobcat MT100 also deliver the operating capacity and versatility needed for demanding construction projects in small spaces. Using a variety of versatile attachments, mini track loaders can transform into the perfect machine for multiple construction projects including:
- Digging trenches for utility and irrigation systems or for power and water lines.
- Completing road repairs, precise demolition, interior demolition or flatwork demolition jobs.
- Clearing away dirt, dried mud and other debris from jobsites, parking lots, loading docks, warehouses and more.
- Expertly handling and hauling building materials, demolition rubble and other large debris.
The mini track loaders’ ride-on platform also improves productivity on long days by allowing you to easily get on and off the machine as needed.
Make Grounds Maintenance a Breeze With a Mini Track Loader
A mini track loader is a great option for completing grounds maintenance tasks. The machines can be used year-round, and their small size helps you work on established lawns or landscaping without tearing up your surroundings. Since mini track loaders are so easy to use, operators of all skill levels can quickly learn how to expertly maneuver these machines in and around buildings or other obstacles. Grounds maintenance projects you can take on with a mini track loader include:
- Quickly and efficiently clearing snow.
- Sweeping, collecting and dumping dirt, mud or other debris from sidewalks or parking lots.
- Transporting heavy materials across campuses or other spaces without tearing up established lawns.
- Digging holes for tree planting, fence installation or to remove rocks or stumps.
Are you ready to find the perfect mini track loader for your next project? Your local Bobcat dealer will take it from there and follow up with a price quote.